Lindy Ruff and Ron Wilson

Guest Hockey Junkie

One would have to think these two guys would be at the top of the list for established coaches to be hired? I would be surprised if at least one was not hired somewhere. Both would be good pick ups. Far better than this chump we or should I say Darcy hired. Regier had better come through in this draft and free agency event that will unfold soon.

I've been hearing Ruff's name around a lot of places such as New York, Vancouver, and Dallas but I oddly haven't heard much in terms of Ron Wilson, which I find odd. It seems Ruff and Vigneault have been names rumoured to be coming close to finding other work with other teams. It will be interesting to see if Wilson's starts getting more attention. I am a Leaf fan and though he never brought us to the post-season I was always a fan of Ron Wilson.

If you've got young players, steer away from Wilson. And I'm not sure I've ever seen a coach who thinks they lost the game but we won more than him. He was forever throwing players under the bus in Toronto. I ouldn't believe Burke extended him.......just before he fired him