Hello Flyer Fans

I can tell quickly that this is the busiest section on this forum. I kinda want to get to know people here

Careful what you wish for.....I like women with big butts, live music, beer, smokin the occasional doob, and people who hate the stinkin Rangers....you DO hate the stinkin Rangers right???? You'll learn more over time by reading my sophomoric and futile posts.....kinda like this one.

Oh yeah Polaris is a Penguin fan cop and ruxpin is a smarmy prik. Radoran used to write for Sports Illustrated....or was it the Poughkeepsie daily news, I always forget.

• Like 1

Careful what you wish for.....I like women with big butts, live music, beer, smokin the occasional doob, and people who hate the stinkin Rangers....you DO hate the stinkin Rangers right???? You'll learn more over time by reading my sophomoric and futile posts.....kinda like this one.

Oh yeah Polaris is a Penguin fan cop and ruxpin is a smarmy prik. Radoran used to write for Sports Illustrated....or was it the Poughkeepsie daily news, I always forget.

You forgot pods and something about a Viking helmet and tending to his flock...

You forgot pods and something about a Viking helmet and tending to his flock...

Yeah that story about Mrs podes and the Viking helmet sounds like some scary ****.....no wonder he converted to sheep, much safer

Edited by sarsippius