Im a Philly 4-4 guy 76ers have the best GM in Philly

Guest Mario99

sarsippius, thats OK because Hinkie has a plan tank and hope for Canadien Andrew Wiggins who is next LeBron James,

if Ed Snider would let the Flyers tank for 2 or 3 years and get #1 pick for 3 years in a rowlike Quebec did, and Avs did and Oilers

we might get some where as a flyers fan

jam, im back in Philly and Flyers fan first and Habs fan 2nd Jean Beliveau my favorite player on habs I wore his # when i played,

That is like being a Cowboys and Eagles fan Mario... I wore Mark Recchi's # my whole time playing but still hate the Habs...

Can I ask a question and I truly mean no disrespect?  Do you always post from your phone?   I ask b/c every post is a simple sentence that is more like a thought...   Like:  "I like ice cream at the Wells Fargo Center"   There is never any dialouge... only simple, somewhat coherent thoughts. 

sarsippius, thats OK because Hinkie has a plan tank and hope for Canadien Andrew Wiggins who is next LeBron James,

if Ed Snider would let the Flyers tank for 2 or 3 years and get #1 pick for 3 years in a rowlike Quebec did, and Avs did and Oilers

we might get some where as a flyers fan

And how is that working out for the Oilers that past few years?