Miller stops 47 as Sabres own Sharks

Buffalo Rick

If we could play the Sharks every night we would be a great team.  Ryan Miller again shows why he is the best goalie in hockey.  Bring it on.  I will back this statement up no matter.  In full rebuild mode, perhaps he is willing to wait it out to see how Darcy uses those 12 big picks in his pocket?  They will be the key to our future how he uses them.  All number 1 and 2 picks.  That is alot of picks.  Some no doubt will be traded.  If Miller goes, he has earned the right to demand alot from Darcy.  I do not know if it will happen, I know offers will come but if they are not great, keep Miller and move on and build knowing you have  a great net minder to speed up the process.  Losing a goalie like Miller is not acceptable to me.  The only question is, will he want to stay?  If the Olympic team puts him on the roster, he may.  That is no doubt part of his motivation.  

• Like 1

I wouldn't call winning in a shoot out "owning" anyone. But my question is... What do you make of the waved off SJ goal in the OT? We're there comments as to why it was waived off??

Polaris-Junkie did not see the waved off goal because he was wearing his Miller colored glasses again.