This Team Lacks Character

lespauljr2006

I hate to say it but this current Flyers team is the worst since the pre Lindros days.

This team is a mess, the GM is a lame duck and the coach is a brain dead Zombie

How about calling a time out in the second period as you watch the game slip past you.

Thank god for Mason, after two periods this would be 7-1 with the Bryzaster...

Gustafson sits in the press box and watches the D flail away,

F U Ed Snider.

Can't argue but Gus has sucked more than every dman in the lineup this year... Including Gill
Can't argue but Gus has sucked more than every dman in the lineup this year... Including Gill

Maybe its time to give Gill some ice time can't hurt right...this group can't even standing in the way right....

I hate to say it but this current Flyers team is the worst since the pre Lindros days.

This team is a mess, the GM is a lame duck and the coach is a brain dead Zombie

How about calling a time out in the second period as you watch the game slip past you.

Thank god for Mason, after two periods this would be 7-1 with the Bryzaster...

Gustafson sits in the press box and watches the D flail away,

F U Ed Snider.

i agree this is the worst flyers team in many years. and i agree that gomer is largely responsible for this mess.

having said that, how can you blame Berube. he has done a terrific job despite this miscast collection of idiots. seriously, this is a DUMB team, led, appropriately by their captain.  then there's hartnell, voracek, read, streit, rinaldo, hartnell (yes, again)....all with low hockey iq's.

not to mention that they are not talented. gomer has seriously overvalued certain players: giroux, hartnell, schenn x 2, voracek.

the team is not talented or smart enough to have continued success - but dont blame the Chief.

Watch every one of them... Streit has not lived up to expectations but nowhere near as bad as Gus has been. 

But then again some of us know what we are watching... 

Really,  you have to be joking,  out of the 8 Gus is playing up at the top.  There are many more problems than him

I watch every game,,,

How many games has Gus played?

Then how many has he been sent back to the press box? He has been terrible dude when given the chance. If you can honestly say that Gus has been one of the best while sitting in the press box w a has been veteran... Well, maybe you think he wears a different number.

Or, you literally have no clue...

Then how many has he been sent back to the press box? He has been terrible dude when given the chance. If you can honestly say that Gus has been one of the best while sitting in the press box w a has been veteran... Well, maybe you think he wears a different number. 

Or, you literally have no clue... 

OK Look at the stats genius....

OK Genius,  You have it, look at the numbers

Of 0 0 

Eric G,   15 games played, 1 G 4 A 5 points,  Plus 2    

Mark Streit  28 games, 1G 9 A 10 points,  MINUS 3

Edited by Erfurter1937

Haha haha... Thx for playing Mrs Gustafsson... Your son will get a chance to play soon.

I think your claim that Gus is one of the best while sitting in the press box serving popcorn to Homer for 80 percent of the games proves my point....

C'mon dude...

Edited by murraycraven

aha haha... Thx for playing Mrs Gustafsson... Your son will get a chance to play soon. 

I think your claim that Gus is one of the best while sitting in the press box serving popcorn to Homer for 80 percent of the games proves my point. 

Playing  50A% of the time and better than  Mark Streit,,,,     Yeah Mr, Streit....

Watch every one of them... Streit has not lived up to expectations but nowhere near as bad as Gus has been.

But then again some of us know what we are watching...

Streit 1 Streit 2 Streit 3 Your out. Paul messed up on this one. Isles fans said he would do more harm than good