Wife and daughter going to Jackets/Senators game

yave1964

I am unavailable to go to the Jackets/Senators game tomorrow night, we bought nosebleed tickets a long time ago and rather than go to waste my wife is taking my twelve year old daughter to the game, just the two of them. BTW I traded for Dubinsky in one of the leagues I am in because my daughter is a Jacket fan and he is her favorite player.

Question is, I know we have TFG in here which is FANTASTIC, but for the guys, how many of you share the love of your favorite sport with the wife/girlfriend? I cannot tell you how nice it is to have a wife who not only understands my love for the game but loves it herself.

• 2 weeks later...

@yave1964  My girlfriend is a die hard Sens fan in hockey, a New England Patriots fan in the NFL and a Boston Red Sox fan in baseball. I'm so jealous....she has seen SO MANY championships in the past 10 years.....now she just expects to win one every year. I tell her, this is not gonna hold up for long, so treasure them while you can....she just laughs at me. In my house, sports are an absolute necessity....she literally will not watch anything else...we DVR our favourite programs and watch them when sports are not on. It's AWESOME having a girlfriend so into sports, I literally get to watch any sporting events whenever I want!!!....and added bonus, she is hot...but don't tell her I said that....LMAO!!

• Like 1