Ernhoff on the trade block?

hf101

@hf101

I heard they're taking offers for Myers and Girgensons too. I honestly don't know why they'd trade either, unless someone wants to blow the doors off with an offer.

agree.  That approach may help increase the asking price of others on the team they wish trade.

@hf101

I heard they're taking offers for Myers and Girgensons too. I honestly don't know why they'd trade either, unless someone wants to blow the doors off with an offer.

Why the h-e-double-hockey-sticks would they be shopping either of those guys??

If you're going with a youth movement, your (signed) 24-year-old marquee defenceman and your (signed) 20-year-old burgeoning winger would seem to be important pieces??

Makes no sense at all.

Dealing the next seven years of your 31-year-old defenceman? THAT makes sense!

I thought I heard it from Dreggar on HockeyCentral...I'll see if I can find it. Both those guys are what you want from draft picks....not sure why they'd want to deal them. Although, like I mentioned, if someone wants to give you more than you think they're worth....I don't want to trade Simmonds but if Tampas offering Stamkos I'm in.

I thought I heard it from Dreggar on HockeyCentral...I'll see if I can find it. Both those guys are what you want from draft picks....not sure why they'd want to deal them. Although, like I mentioned, if someone wants to give you more than you think they're worth....I don't want to trade Simmonds but if Tampas offering Stamkos I'm in.

I'll listen to offers for anybody, but that's different from actively shopping players around.