The Ryan Miller trade, so what was the point?

nossagog

I do not believe the Blues problem is between the pipes, I believe it is between their ears.

This team tightens up and plays very conservative come post season, they play to not lose instead of to win. Not in net, but in so many other ways they remind me of the great Ottawa team that for a decade seemed to always win the presidents trophy or come close and then would lose to someone in the postseason who they really should have beaten.

This may be the year. This could be the year that they get over the hump. I am still not a big believer in them until they win at least a couple of series. The West is so deep this season and quite frankly Miller or not there are other teams that may not be quite as talented but have the mental toughness needed to win a cup.

Oh indeed. They just were so bad they actually won. And look at the title of this thread. Whoever made it, did you watch the game last night? Question answered. The cobwebs are shaken off. Sit back and watch the master

Whomever made it knew exactly what they were asking. Miller remains the third best goalie on the Blues' roster stat wise this season.

I like Miller. I have to keep reminding myself of that when you go on these love child rants. The point remains valid that the Blues didn't need him. His GAA and save% remain worse than the current backup goalie's there.

• Like 1