Jersey History of every NHL Team in gif form

hf101

@hf101  What a find, man is that *ever* neat!! I had forgotten how beautiful the original Sabres and Nords jerseys were....didn't have time to look through them all, only got to Colorado...but another thing that came to mind, I loved the first Atlanta Flames logo, was under appreciated I thought.

@hf101

@jammer2

yeah! have to agree with jammer...what a great find!  I have always love the evolution of team jerseys, colors, and styles.  Again agree with jammer...though I hated the Nordiques ...they had a very unique jersey that is classic.

The old North Star jersey's I kind of liked too.  Forgot thet the Kings wore yellow and purple.....

Toronto has gone through the mot changes....

@pilldoc  Loved the North Star logo and jersey!  I thought the Cleveland Barons had a nice colour scheme. Those first Colorado Rockies jersey's were horrific, not like the Vancouver flying V or anything, but still, quite bad.

OMG .. I totally forgot about the old Nucks uni's.....talk about putrid and yes the 1st Colorado Rockies were jsut plain bad.....