NHL NETWORK-U.S. LIVE BROADCAST PRESEASON SCHEDULE

Irishjim

Anyone going to any pre-season games live?

I really don't care for them as much as regular season games obviously, but I will be going to one... St. Louis @ Minnesota.

Hey, at this point, I just wanna see the boys of the NHL in action.....and that Blues-Wild game will just whet my appetite for what is to come...I am scheduled to be at regular season games right off the bat, Arizona @ Minnesota, then followed by Tampa Bay @ Minnesota (both early on Oct games)...that second game being the only time I show up at the 'X' rooting AGAINST the Wild......yep, fans there will think I am a southern tourist for that one...haha.

But back to pre-season, I don't much care for the end result, just how individual skates, goalies, etc, look out there.

Also, those are times we get to see some younger players most likely may start their seasons in the minors.....pre-season does afford the fans to see first glimpses of them if they haven't seen them play before.

Put in for 14 sets of tickets, have to see yet what we get. But the tickets included the pre-season game vs the Devils and then two weeks later against them again.  Hope to see Ghost, Morin, and Laughton in the pre-season game.

Archived