Berube / Flyers over utilizing Giroux....or?

Vanflyer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let's ask mike richards on the kings.

I wouldn't go to that extreme. Richards is playing 15 minutes a night. So, not a 4th line scrub. LA has perhaps the best top 4 centers in the league (one could argue pitts, but after Malkin / Crosby, I think it significantly drops off).

I wouldn't go to that extreme. Richards is playing 15 minutes a night. So, not a 4th line scrub. LA has perhaps the best top 4 centers in the league (one could argue pitts, but after Malkin / Crosby, I think it significantly drops off).

actually that was the reason why there were rumors of mike richards be bought out after they won the cup because he was used on the fourth line/big price tag.

why there were rumors of mike richards be bought out after they won the cup because he was used on the fourth line/big price tag.

Yeah, I know. I think that a bit of a misnomer. I can see the reasoning, but I think two birds in hand are better than 1 in the bush. It appears that LA thinks the same way. Has one of LA's centers moved to wing? I just looked on line at GP / TOI and they have 5 centers in double digits GP and +10 minutes per game. Stoll or Tofoli??? I guess I could go look at faceoffs to figure it out, but I am lazy.

Archived