Vinny

Phlyer1

I think it's both.  In fairness to him, he has been used brutally.

I'm not sure I agree with this (not positive that I disagree, either).  He's been a boat anchor on every line he's been on.  So, if by "used brutually" you mean "inserted into the line up," then yeah.

I'm not sure I agree with this (not positive that I disagree, either).  He's been a boat anchor on every line he's been on.  So, if by "used brutually" you mean "inserted into the line up," then yeah.

Well, last year he has been yo-yo'ed from line to line, while also playing out of his regular center position.  And while this year it hasn't really been quite *that* bad, he's still been moved around a bit too much, which could make it difficult for any player, let alone an aging, deteriorating, oft-injured player who happens to be on the team with a glut of centermen.

Well, last year he has been yo-yo'ed from line to line, while also playing out of his regular center position.  And while this year it hasn't really been quite *that* bad, he's still been moved around a bit too much, which could make it difficult for any player, let alone an aging, deteriorating, oft-injured player who happens to be on the team with a glut of centermen.

Friends, posters, hockey fans, lend him your ears

@Mad Dog comes not to bury VLC, but to praise him!

:ph34r:

Archived