Refs thank Prout for his KO of Lucic....hilarious!

jammer2

This should be dominated for funniest story of the 14-15 season. Not one, but two refs sought out Prout and made some outrageously funny comments to him about his KO of Lucic. Never thought I'd hear of a ref saying "nice right hand"....that is some funny stuff right there!! 

I always thought the refs would look down on Lucic and the childish and cowardly way he carries himself, but this story just outright confirms the refs disdain for Milan, gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling!  ha ha!

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/refs-give-prout-kudos-for-one-punching-lucic/

Oh wow too cool! Lucic is one of the biggest clowns in the game, my wife loves the guy, we argue it all the time. I gotta admit for awhile i thought he might be the next Brendan Shanahan but instead he is a slightly more talented Sean Avery.....

I gotta admit for awhile i thought he might be the next Brendan Shanahan but instead he is a slightly more talented Sean Avery.....

You know what, I was tricked by him at first also. He looked like a legit power forward at first. Love the Sean Avery comparison, he is only slightly better. What a waste of flesh.....lol. The Bruins must be frustrated with him, cause if you put together a highlight video of him, he would look very impressive.....problem is, those highlights happen far and few between. Chiccerelli must be pulling his hair out, knowing that Milan has a very legit skill set but rarely uses it to the Bruins advantage.

Archived