News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

JagerMeister

New Jersey Devils Team Discussion

3 hours ago, MadDevil said:

I have to admit, when they took him in the 2nd round last year, I was wondering why, with Schneider signed long-term and the Devils needing help up front. But after the season he had, it's looking like it was a really good pick.

You can never have to much depth in net. Just look at Bishop in Tampa being down. If my Flyers had better depth in net they may have won a Cup in 2010.

On 5/15/2016 at 7:26 PM, OccamsRazor said:

You can never have to much depth in net. Just look at Bishop in Tampa being down. If my Flyers had better depth in net they may have won a Cup in 2010.

I agree and the Pens would have gone deeper into the Playoffs from 2011 to 2015

They moved to the Pudential Center in Newark but that was at least 3 years ago now, probably more

OK! I thought that they moved to Trenton! I must of mixed them up with another team!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.