Regier returns to First Niagra Center with his Coyotes

Buffalo Rick

Tonight is a game I would prefer to lose, as I will say for the last 8 also.  It makes no sense to win and the NHL has now admitted that the "Tank Wars" are real.  Well, Edmonton has played very well of late.  But Arizona finally played a real game vs the Red Wings, or maybe the Wings were just bad?  The Sabres are not only void of talent and depth, but the real talent they have is on the shelf injured for the year.  so they have in effect an AHL team on the ice now with a coupe of proven good players like Gionta and Moulson who must be going through hell.  But they also know the light is at the end of the tunnel and the wait is not long.  I will be interested to hear Darcy's take on all of this.  His team will be lucky to survive in Arizona and they have no true fan base.  They do not deserve to land a player like McDavid.   No way and I stand by it.  They had better be ready to stink out the joint to escape with a coveted loss.  This should never happen in pro sports.  But it is happening.  and in football its no different.  But at least if you are last there, you get rewarded.  We have to walk away with at least Eichel or maybe they shock everyone and take this kid from McDavid's line that is lighting the lamp like crazy?  Forget his name.  The defenseman is another prize catch.  I am thinking Edmonton wants him the most as they are scoring alot of goals.  They need defense more than scoring.  5-1 is the odds on this horse named McDavid.  I am hoping he is in the winners circle in downtown Buffalo

I see after leaving the Sabres in shambles Regier has the Coyotes headed the same way?

The NHL recycles incompetents.   "Coaches" who are damn fools keep getting new gigs.

Archived