Gagne Wants Back In

Which is what you said last year before he got the contract with the Bruins...

Criticize all you want. You were wrong last year. You might be right this year.

Stranger things have happened...

I know that you are not a stupid man. I also know that telling somebody they are wrong for saying a player is done when he's averaged 24 games a season the last 4 years, barely hit 60 games the year before that, and didn't hit 60 the season before that one isn't exactly the most supportive argument one can make. If your criteria for still having something left in the tank is simply showing up, your standards are... a little low. This is not an isolated incident. This is not one season or even two after the pucks "not bouncing his way". This man who has been a part timer since 2008. I was in my 20s the last time he almost played a full year. I'm not 30 or 31 either, I'm approaching my "late" 30s sadly. I'm not wrong, you just can't let go. Hey, you have that in common with Gagne!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that you are not a stupid man. I also know that telling somebody they are wrong for saying a player is done when he's averaged 24 games a season the last 4 years, barely hit 60 games the year before that, and didn't hit 60 the season before that one isn't exactly the most supportive argument one can make. If your criteria for still having something left in the tank is simply showing up, your standards are... a little low. This is not an isolated incident. This is not one season or even two after the pucks "not bouncing his way". This man who has been a part timer since 2008. I was in my 20s the last time he almost played a full year. I'm not 30 or 31 either, I'm approaching my "late" 30s sadly. I'm not wrong, you just can't let go. Hey, you have that in common with Gagne!

Here, listen to these words of wisdom:

Stop talking.

but if someone else wants to give him a shot, go for it. 

My sentiments exactly.  no skin off my nose.  If he can make a deal somewhere, good for him.  

Archived