Why haven't the Flyers traded Streit?

Jmdodgesrt4

It seems based on your lengthy reply to me that you agree with just about everything I've been saying.

It was a hypothetical that would be applied near the trade deadline.

I say wait until the deadline and see where things are and what's on the table for him.

I've been saying the whole time that his value is higher at the trade deadline and that he could very well be traded at that point.

The question in the title of the thread is why hasn't he been traded already?

You had said that his two years left on the contract made him valuable. Well, the one year left on his contract at the deadline would make him more valuable.

What does Sheldon Souray have to do with anything?

Read. The. Thread. I made a direct comparison about Streit being a "Sheldon Souray-type" player.

I thought you were asking why he hadn't been traded yet. Because of the question mark.

It seems based on your lengthy reply to me that you agree with just about everything I've been saying.

I've been saying the whole time that his value is higher at the trade deadline and that he could very well be traded at that point.

The question in the title of the thread is why hasn't he been traded already?

You had said that his two years left on the contract made him valuable. Well, the one year left on his contract at the deadline would make him more valuable.

Read. The. Thread. I made a direct comparison about Streit being a "Sheldon Souray-type" player.

Archived