When I die, will I become a Flyers season ticket holder?

jammer2

Here is my theory....certain things in this life are so important to the soul bearer, that they become ingrained into, or burned into the very soul. When I pass, I'm certain my love of the Flyers and Eagles will continue. Would God deny me the ability to just show up at Flyer games or Eagle games?  Why would He deny me that?

Some will say that sports are to trivial to be even contemplated in heaven (yeah, I do believe I'm going...ha ha!). When the meaning of life and how we came to exist as a planet and a living entity, perhaps what an athlete does is not important in your view anymore? I  get that...but I consider myself stubborn...I wanna go to Flyers games.....every one....even on the road....LOL! Are you allowed to interfere with the opposing goalie when you are gone? 

The last few days before training camp...topics are slim.....HA HA!

Jammer, I'd say no, because God will need you to watch juniors so you can tell him who the elite kids to watch coming up are going to be.

But in all seriousness, it would be nice if they'd let you. 70 some odd years and 10-15 Cups from now.

Archived