Flyers can't convert 2 chances on penalty shots

hf101

Whoa, you're back?! How have you been?

He's married now so his priorities have changed....it happens to use all...most women don't understand our love for our "stupid sports" (mine is coming around it only took 10+ years  :D ) now he has less time to play i'm sure he'll have to sneak and doing it when she is preoccupied!  :ph34r:

now he has less time to play i'm sure he'll have to sneak and doing it when she is preoccupied! 

have to wait until she goes to sleep.  ;)

she said she wanted to watch the game with me tonight, though, soo......we'll see.

have to wait until she goes to sleep.   ;)

she said she wanted to watch the game with me tonight, though, soo......we'll see.

HAHA i know.

But seriously if yours is like mine they love all that garbage TV crap...the Bachelor (she has a group of friends to watch with) So you think you can dance, the Voice...she finally has given up on American Idol.

And i most times DVR my stuff and when my lil girl and her are doing their thing as soon as i sit down she calls me in the room wanting to cuddle and watch"her shows" never wants to cuddle and watch hockey or monday night football. Aaaaah no.

I can't watch her stuff it puts me to sleep. So its good to have stuff to do apart.

But it could be worse...i could have a woman who wants nothing to do with me.

So i give on occasion...but when i do it has to be something we chose together.

Marriage if you marry the right one it can be a good time...if you marry the wrong one (like my first one) it can be a living hell...i got it right my 2nd time.

Yeah mine does on occasion it last about 5 minutes.

well, she made it through the first period this time, so..progress.  and kept yelling at the "sports puckers", which was more fun to watch than mason playing matador out there.

Archived