Recalled/Assigned: Goldobin, Demelo/Lerg to Cuda. Mueller/Haley to SJ

J0e Th0rnton

Whew.

Well, Demelo looked meh on his off side and not ready.

Please for the love of god, break up Dillon/Burns. It sucked last year and sucked for the 2 games we saw this year.

Vlasic/Burns

Mueller/Braun

Dillon/Tennyson

Hopefully Lerg + Goldobin going back means one of Donskoi/Karlsson are healthy

@J0e Th0rnton  Seems like Tennyson has a LOT of upside, he will work his way into more minutes as the season progresses....do you agree with this assertion?

I see him as a career 6th/7th Dman. I never see him moving ahead of Burns or Braun. Braun is too much like Vlasic lite, and Burns is Burns.

But I have been wrong before. I never expected Doug Murray to become good(Even if it was only for a few season) and I badly misjudged Gorges. I was right about 10-12 other guys though lol

@J0e Th0rnton

DeMelo did not look good, and the young guys are going to continue to move up and down. Remember that the AHL team plays in the same building, so we should get used to guys moving up and down. I'm sure the three that were sent down are going to play tonight for the Barracuda and might be up tomorrow for the Kings game.

I really hope Donskoi and Karlsson are back. I would love Paul Martin to be back too.

Archived