Sunday at the Garden

notfondajane

This game should be interesting, with the Rangers playing in Detroit on Saturday while the Pens were waiting for them in New York. Last time out the Pens scored 3 times in 90 seconds  on Lundquist in route to a 6 1 victory! That should weigh heavy on both Lundquist and the Rangers! I'm expecting the Pens to come out flat and play like they don't want to be there! I hoping for the same performance as the last game against the Rangers.

1 hour ago, nossagog said:

Big win in the garden today.  Connor Sheary steps up with two goals.  Good usage of speed today for the Pens against a team on the back end of a back to back.

Fortunately for the Pens the Rangers were on the back end of a back to back! The Rangers seemed to tire out as the game went on! Surprised that Kunitz got into it off the opening 2nd period face off!

1 hour ago, nossagog said:

Big win in the garden today.  Connor Sheary steps up with two goals.  Good usage of speed today for the Pens against a team on the back end of a back to back.

Fortunately for the Pens the Rangers were on the back end of a back to back! The Rangers seemed to tire out as the game went on! Surprised that Kunitz got into it off the opening 2nd period face off!

58 minutes ago, sarsippius said:

Every single stinkin' time I need that wretched blue shirt wearing team to win, they **** me :DohSmiley:

Just think of it as if you will be 2points closer to the Rangers if you win your next game!

3 hours ago, sarsippius said:

Every single stinkin' time I need that wretched blue shirt wearing team to win, they **** me :DohSmiley:

Hey, that's what we were thinking yesterday when they let the Wings take the game.

19 hours ago, nossagog said:

2 goals on 2 shots and a plus 2. Nice shooting PCT! And looks like dueces are wild!

38 minutes ago, notfondajane said:

I was considering a couple dozen donuts instead of the picks!:heart:

Lemme think .... donuts/draft picks ..... donuts/draft picks. Okay! I'll take the donuts.  :P

Archived