Mantha shoots puck through net, Griffins sweep!

yave1964

Last night the Baby Wings sent the Admirals or Milwaukee home in a three game sweep by a 4-1 score.

Anthony Mantha took over the series, scoring twice, one of which he literally fired through the net.

Mantha leads Griffs to the second round!!!

I REALLY think I will go back to bed now.

1 hour ago, yave1964 said:

Last night the Baby Wings sent the Admirals or Milwaukee home in a three game sweep by a 4-1 score.

Anthony Mantha took over the series, scoring twice, one of which he literally fired through the net.

Mantha leads Griffs to the second round!!!

I REALLY think I will go back to bed now.

What do you mean when you say "second round?"

2 hours ago, SpikeDDS said:

What do you mean when you say "second round?"

I almost mentioned you in the title of the little article, but decided that it would be better if you stumbled into it on your own :playing-hockey-smiley-emoticon:

12 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

I almost mentioned you in the title of the little article, but decided that it would be better if you stumbled into it on your own :playing-hockey-smiley-emoticon:

That's an amazing magic trick, making a puck go through the net as if it never was there.

Must be kinda like the Red Wings going through the first round...as if...

1 minute ago, SpikeDDS said:

That's an amazing magic trick, making a puck go through the net as if it never was there.

Buffalo fans are still crying about that happening a few years back...

2 hours ago, SpikeDDS said:

Salt in the Wound but the Griffins are playing the Lake Erie Monsters in the second round. The wife and I are going to Game 1 in Cleveland on May 5th. Gonna be fun seing Mantha and Bertuzzi and the new kid Hicketts may be playing on the back end. Looking forward to it. Of Course I would rather watch a game in May at the Joe.......

Archived