Holland schools rookie GM

yave1964

6 hours ago, Polaris922 said:

Left for his kid...  Whatever.  It's not like something suddenly changed since the signing of the contract or the girl got sick or something.  THAT I could understand.  It's nine months... Suck it up and live up to your word.  THEN go home and be divorced daddy fighting over custody and spending money to compensate for your absence like all the rest... 

I don't know the details. Did hi family move back to Russia before him? What was the deal?

I don't know enough, But if I had a signed contract with work and suddenly they got moved far away, I would be quitting. I am not willing to miss 9 months with my almost 4 year old daughters. I won't even miss 1 month willingly.

If you offered me a Million dollars(Which would be a lot of money for me) to stay away from my kids for 6 months, or I could stay with them and not get a million to pay off some debts. I would stay with them.

That's just how I am. The longest I have been away from them is 3 weeks, and the first week was "PARTY TIME" drinking constantly. The 2nd week was "Well, I miss them and constant skype to see them". The 3rd week I was biting my nails waiting for them to get home.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

I don't know the details. Did hi family move back to Russia before him? What was the deal?

I don't know enough, But if I had a signed contract with work and suddenly they got moved far away, I would be quitting. I am not willing to miss 9 months with my almost 4 year old daughters. I won't even miss 1 month willingly.

If you offered me a Million dollars(Which would be a lot of money for me) to stay away from my kids for 6 months, or I could stay with them and not get a million to pay off some debts. I would stay with them.

That's just how I am. The longest I have been away from them is 3 weeks, and the first week was "PARTY TIME" drinking constantly. The 2nd week was "Well, I miss them and constant skype to see them". The 3rd week I was biting my nails waiting for them to get home.

Mid understand if that were the case but it's not.  From what I remember reading the daughter is with his first wife who has been back in Russia several years.  In fact, they had been in Russia when he signed the contract. 

Archived