Huge game

notfondajane

Should be an interesting game.  Washington is starting (or has started) to round into form, and Holtby is playing extremely well.

But Pittsburgh is still the best team in the league (apologies to Columbus and their streak).   Should be a fun game.

What are you hearing about Murray?

15 hours ago, ruxpin said:

Should be an interesting game.  Washington is starting (or has started) to round into form, and Holtby is playing extremely well.

But Pittsburgh is still the best team in the league (apologies to Columbus and their streak).   Should be a fun game.

What are you hearing about Murray?

Murray practiced for the first time on Monday, and is now listed as day to day.   I don't see him getting into the Caps game, but could get the call for Ottawa on Thursday or Detroit on Saturday. 

2 hours ago, nossagog said:

Murray practiced for the first time on Monday, and is now listed as day to day.   I don't see him getting into the Caps game, but could get the call for Ottawa on Thursday or Detroit on Saturday. 

I'm expecting Detroit on Saturday!  No need to rush things!

Fun game to watch although not the result that Pens fans wanted.  Loads of chances on both sides, Holtby made the big saves.    Letang was pretty much a third line defender last night, no clue what he was doing on either of Ovechkin's goals, it was like he was protecting open ice instead of trying to play defense.   

Olesky needs to go back to WBS, he not that good of a defender, and he tries to make hits but his timing is real bad.  He's trying to hard and is going to take dumb penalties. 

Edit: As bad as Olesky played, the Pens sent down Ruhwedel today to WBS, so it looks like Okesky competition for the six spot is Warsofky

Archived