Ghost Re-Signed to Multi-year extension

AJgoal

“We’re not gonna nurture our young players here,” Hextall said. “Our young players have to earn it and if our young players deserve to be in the lineup for 82 games, they’re gonna be in the lineup. If they don’t deserve to be in the lineup, they’re going to be out of the lineup just like anybody else. You can’t get the best of your people if a young player thinks, ‘I’m in the lineup 82 games no matter what, no matter how I play.’ You’re not gonna get the best of him. These lessons are good lessons. Young people have to go through a little bit of adversity. If you want to call a healthy scratch adversity, which I think is a little bit extreme, but if they’ve got to through a little bit of adversity, they have to go through it.”

http://www.courierpostonline.com/story/sports/nhl/flyers/2017/06/09/flyers-ink-shayne-gostisbehere-six-year-extension/385451001/

Everyone must be held accountable from the Captain to the equipment guy in order for this to work......

647090.gif

7 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

"If they don’t deserve to be in the lineup, they’re going to be out of the lineup just like anybody else, with the exception of Chris VandeVelde"

Spoiler

I fixed Hextall's quote!

Archived