Patrick,Morin and Meyers

Jam1986

They seem to be made of glass. Will they ever get over their bad luck. I would send Patrick back to WHL can not hurt. Meyers full in AHL and Morin up and down. Meyers and Morin might slide under Alt and Friedman if this keeps going this way.So get better show us your the real deals.

12 hours ago, Jam1986 said:

They seem to be made of glass. Will they ever get over their bad luck. I would send Patrick back to WHL can not hurt. Meyers full in AHL and Morin up and down. Meyers and Morin might slide under Alt and Friedman if this keeps going this way.So get better show us your the real deals.

Patrick's history definitely worries me. We all knew this could be a possibility though. Some players get injured more often largely owing to the way they play the game. It's entirely possible Patrick will be one of those players. That said, it seems very early to be writing his career synopsis. This is his first real NHL injury. If this was some other rookie, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I don't think this is a fair statement for Morin. He's really not that prone to injury historically. He just happens to be injured now. This is the pros. Guys play very hard and very fast. It's an environment that makes injuries inevitable, as much for a guy like Morin as anyone else.

Myers I don't know so well. I haven't paid as much attention to his history, despite the fact he comes from my hometown (which virtually never happens -- haha).

14 hours ago, Jam1986 said:

Of the 3 you mentioned.

Myers issue concerns me most. He does seem to be hurt a lot for various different reasons.

However it is certainly not the case with Morin and i'm not worried about him at all.

Which brings me to Patrick whom had some issues with a hernia which was diagnosed and was not fixed properly.

Not his fault by any means.

Then he gets concussed on a freak play.

Had all his gear on just happened to be in the wrong place wrong time. It happens. So not really concerned with it being an issue as long as he is given the time and made sure he is fully ready to play.

So of those the only one i'm troubled with is Myers. However i did it mentioned by Tony A. who covers the Phantoms say he thinks Myers was brought back to soon and wasn't ready and is why he is out again.

So that one sounds to me to be on the medical staff. Hard to blame the player there.

Just my .02 cents.

Please continue on. The sky is falling!

:beer:

Archived