Jake Voracek Turn Over Game

Samifan

I propose we start a new game within the game. It’s going to take some dedication, maybe more than I have (definitely today) but we should track the number of turnovers Jake has each game. We could also track the number of times he refuses to shoot the puck when having a good look at the net. 

With 17 games left I am confident Jake can crack the century mark in turn overs!

54 minutes ago, Samifan said:

I propose we start a new game within the game. It’s going to take some dedication, maybe more than I have (definitely today) but we should track the number of turnovers Jake has each game. We could also track the number of times he refuses to shoot the puck when having a good look at the net. 

With 17 games left I am confident Jake can crack the century mark in turn overs!

Let's make it a drinking game then........no wait we'll be drunk by the mid way point of the 2nd might now be a good idea. :hehe:

17 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Let's make it a drinking game then........no wait we'll be drunk by the mid way point of the 2nd might now be a good idea. :hehe:

If it was a drinking game, most of the members of this forum would die from alcohol poisoning by the end of the season. :toast:

Archived