Whose that dummy behind our bench?

Buffalo Rick

That dummy does not know that Jason Pommenville has always been a great penalty killer?  But he does not have him on the ice for the kill?  That dummy does not have Eichel and Skinner together on a power play?  That dummy bench's Bergland for the San Jose game.  Likely has already lost the locker room on a talented squad.  Far more talented than the last 3 years.  And he is messing it all up.  His leash should have just gotten much shorter.  After the debacle in San Jose he says "this wont happen again".  Ok dummy, we will see in LA

1 hour ago, Hockey-78 said:

@Hockey Junkie Hi Junkie,

Euphemism, I appreciate it. Since there's another thread of him started by you so it's a dead giveaway... 😎

Seriously, I do not know well enough Housley's decisions/thinking but Bylsma was a much better coach. Why you let him go in the first place?

Not sure but Pegula seems to be more hands on with the Sabres than the Bills so I do not think he will tolerate a long streak of bad play under Housley.  I do not think hiring him was a good move

I hope he proves me wrong

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2018 at 10:34 PM, Hockey Junkie said:

Not sure but Pegula seems to be more hands on with the Sabres than the Bills so I do not think he will tolerate a long streak of bad play under Housley.  I do not think hiring him was a good move

I hope he proves me wrong

A month later and I would suspect you're on the verge of buying some lovely daffodils for him.

Might be playoffs year for you.

3 hours ago, Hockey-78 said:

A month later and I would suspect you're on the verge of buying some lovely daffodils for him.

Might be playoffs year for you.

I give Pegula more credit than Housley. H saved this town.  Both the Bills and Sabres.  The Bills are a year away from cashing in. The Sabres are ahead of schedule for sure.  They have put themselves in good shape early.  It does not take a genius to coach guys like Skinner and Eichel

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 4:26 PM, Hockey Junkie said:

I give Pegula more credit than Housley. H saved this town.  Both the Bills and Sabres.  The Bills are a year away from cashing in. The Sabres are ahead of schedule for sure.  They have put themselves in good shape early.  It does not take a genius to coach guys like Skinner and Eichel

I know this is a hockey thread but the Bills are a year away from cashing in??

They are 2 years away from being 2 years away!

Archived