Minnesota Wild vs Tampa Bay Lightning, Saturday 10-20-18, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rottenrefs said:

It's intermission. What would you prefer, hearing about appliance sacrifices or what everyone ate for supper? We gotta stay fresh!

Well my internet is still giving me grief. I think with all the rain we've had here, moisture is effecting the line actually coming into the house, so it causes me dreaded packet loss.

So... Kwik Trip commercials with Ryan Suter.

Has anyone ever actually seen Suter at a Kwik Trip?

Well considering I live in the town with the Kwik Trip that is pretty much halfway between Minneapolis and Chicago, if anyone would see Suter at a Kwik Trip, it would be me......and I haven't.

@MNSOTA I take it not cosmetics foundation.

Well yes, that kind of foundation........but certain ladies treat it like actual spackle and plaster it on.....making them look much, much older than they should.

1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

Well my internet is still giving me grief. I think with all the rain we've had here, moisture is effecting the line actually coming into the house, so it causes me dreaded packet loss.

Tell them you have health issues and by law they need to remedy the situation.

It worked for my father but then again he had to transmit information from his pacemaker. (True story.)

1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

Well yes, that kind of foundation........but certain ladies treat it like actual spackle and plaster it on.....making them look much, much older than they should.

As I taught my daughters, less = more. 

But that was funny 😂

3 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

but certain ladies treat it like actual spackle and plaster it on.....making them look much, much older than they should.

And somewhere in another dimension, Roman Polanski and Woody Allen are going "where can I get some of this stuff?"

C'mon, PP, let's bang one in here.

@MNSOTA Last weekend we went to Colby, Wis. and stopped at a Kwik Trip along the way. It was huge, like the new one we have here in Clearwater, MN. Actually maybe bigger.

In our small town, we have TWO Kwik Trips. The main one, is the one right off of I-90/94 is pretty big and has a Denny's attached to it. It used to be a Hearty Platter which was MUCH better than Denny's. The other one is in town, at a super busy intersection, and it's a total clusterfudge of people getting in and out of the lot.

10 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Well considering I live in the town with the Kwik Trip that is pretty much halfway between Minneapolis and Chicago, if anyone would see Suter at a Kwik Trip, it would be me......and I haven't.

I always chuckle at the "healthy snacks for my kids" part where Suter grabs a couple of pre-made salads. Packaged romaine lettuce at a convenience store.. what could possibly go wrong?

1 minute ago, McMahon 6 said:

I always chuckle at the "healthy snacks for my kids" part where Suter grabs a couple of pre-made salads. Packaged romaine lettuce at a convenience store.. what could possibly go wrong?

Actually the pre-made salads at Kwik Trip are pretty decent......I mean, we're not talking gas station sushi here.

1 minute ago, McMahon 6 said:

Thats almost as bad as the gas station sushi they have in some of them out west. 

2 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

I mean, we're not talking gas station sushi here.

Hmmm.. that sounds like a great idea for a halloween costume.

Surprised we actually got that call from the refs. It was a good call, but I've seen far worse not get called.

Archived