Wild vs. Sabres 11/17/18 @ 5:00PM at the X

CreaseAndAssist

8 minutes ago, Allenma said:

Alright. . . this is my first game of the season.  Who's doing well so far?  The usual suspects?  Is "Super" Super still taking up a roster spot with ineffective play? What about Dumba?  

I agree with 'zilla.

I haven't been able to watch every game this year either, buy from what I have been seeing, Dumba is earning his check, Suter is still slow, but Zach seems rejuvenated.  I think the new 3rd line is big and has been playing with intent.

I also think our new 4th line has been a pleasant surprise and our 3rd pair D has been fun too.

If anything, the team seems to be playing well together.   

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Allenma said:

Alright. . . this is my first game of the season.  Who's doing well so far?  The usual suspects?  Is "Super" Super still taking up a roster spot with ineffective play? What about Dumba?  

With a screen name like McMahon 6, you might guess that I pay the most attention to our blue liners, and you'd be right.

Suter is so lazy he'd marry a pregnant woman.

Dumba has cut down on the defensive gaffes, and has added some monster hits for good measure: definitely exceeding expectations.

Brodin has been his usual quiet, reliable self.

I love the way Patteryn and Seeler keep the riff-raff out of the crease area.

And Spurgeon continues to be the most consistent, reliable d-man on the roster.

Which leaves poor Nate Prosser to wonder if he's ever gonna get in another game...

And last but not least, Doobs has been fantastic. Even if he starts letting in some softies, he's earned a few mulligans IMO.

4 minutes ago, McMahon 6 said:

With a screen name like McMahon 6, you might guess that I pay the most attention to our blue liners, and you'd be right.

Suter is so lazy he'd marry a pregnant woman.

I had to think a minute about that first one. . . . . then almost snorted my drink!! Good one!!

8 minutes ago, Allenma said:

I had to think a minute about that first one. . . . . then almost snorted my drink!!

If you drink and drive, drink Coke.  If you snort a drink, don't snort Pepsi.😉

The good guys are back to throwing pucks at the net: I smell a greasy goal for Nino coming up in a few minutes.

Archived