Minnesota Wild vs Chicago Blackhawks, Saturday 2-2-19, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rottenrefs said:

Okay, Hulu's already behind time wise.

Disclaimer: Please have mercy on crazy comments I might have half a dozen seconds after the fact. lol

Well we already accept your crazy comments....why would tonight be any different? :D

2 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

Okay, Hulu's already behind time wise.

Disclaimer: Please have mercy on crazy comments I might have half a dozen seconds after the fact. lol

Usually I am late right there with you rotty!

1 minute ago, Jimtown guy said:

Anyone having any libations tonight? Just poured a Crown on the rocks. So smooth 

I have to work at 7am tomorrow, so nothing but water for me tonight. With tomorrow be the hand-egg championship, I'm hoping I can get an early out.

Just now, MNSOTA said:

I have to work at 7am tomorrow, so nothing but water for me tonight. With tomorrow be the hand-egg championship, I'm hoping I can get an early out.

Gotchya. I hate drinking alone but I’ll survive 😊

Hey @Megawild thanks for introducing me to the Lost In Vegas channel on YouTube. Thanks to the guys on that show, I have finally found a country singer I like. Nothing like the blues riffs of Chris Stapleton. Man, hearing that man cover Prince and James Brown is mind altering.

Archived