Game 60: Flyers vs Lightning 2/19/19 at 7:00pm

OccamsRazor

“Turnovers, a lot of turnovers,” interim head coach Scott Gordon said. “We didn’t give Carter a chance tonight.”

Yeah Gordon?

Well you didn't give them much of a chance either dressing Mcdud over Myers who was one of the top D man last game over Mcturd who only played 14 minutes and was still -2!

It wasn't the only reason they lost because turnovers once again killed them but it sure didn't help.

The only D man who played better than Myers last game was Ivan but you scratch him against the deadliest team in the East stop acting scared ain't no time for that horseshoe it!

And hello JVR and Giroux now would be an awesome time to play like a top line.

I see TK comes to play but not his other linemates.

And please let's get the drama over trade Simmer already at least it will keep him from taking back to back stupid penalties since he has decided he doesn't want to score anymore because someone might want to trade for him.

Anyways rant over.

Just tired of seeing the team come out with this crap effort and hang Hart out to dry with the playoffs hanging in the balance and then when it's too late pure it on.

When will it change.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, FD19372 said:

No, he is part of the furniture set you got from IKEA.

No, He is the rat infested chair you picked up along the side of the road........The celebration I will have when he leaves this team will be HHHHUUUUGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!

Work and life have kept from watching much recently (missed last three games).  Started watching last night's replay and couldn't get past the first period.  What a mess.  I thought maybe the Flyers could catch TB on the back end of a B2B, but TB came ready to play and the Flyers came ready to **** up. 

The silver lining is that this loss should make Fletcher's mandate for the deadline even more clear.

Archived