You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

pilldoc

Gritty trolls PK Subban - LOL

Love him or hate, Gritty certainly is not your ordinary mascot.

This is too funny .......  PK Subban is engaged to Lindsey Vonn form Olympic skier.

image.png.4cc8c90a07664ace1f6ea41b9f058d27.png

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/flyers-gritty-trolls-devils-p-k-subban-with-lindsey-vonn-sign/

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
mascot Gritty is one of the most bizarre mascots that the sports world has ever seen. Now the

Hidden Content

is taking trolling to a whole new level.

Prior to Wednesday's game between the Flyers and

Hidden Content

, Gritty stood behind the glass near Devils defenseman

Hidden Content

and held a sign that said "Lindsey could do better." Take a look:

Sup,

Hidden Content

?

Hidden Content

— Philadelphia Flyers (@NHLFlyers)

Hidden Content

Of course, the sign is referring to Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn, who is engaged to Subban. Despite the betrothal between the two sports stars, Gritty is shooting his shot with the three-time Winter Olympic medalist. Subban appeared to be focused on the game because he didn't pay any attention to Gritty's sign.

The Devils star had an evening to forget as the Flyers came away with a 4-0 win (

Hidden Content

). Flyers goalie

Hidden Content

registered his first career shutout and recorded 25 saves.

The Flyers received goals from

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

, and

Hidden Content

The team also honored former Flyer

Hidden Content

with a tribute video during the game. Simmonds spent eight seasons of his

Hidden Content

career with the Flyers before being traded to the

Hidden Content

at the trade deadline and ultimately signing with the Devils in the offseason.

• Haha 3

I think the entire social media team for the Flyers has been very good since the beginning of last year. 

They are funny, talk just the right amount of smack. 

Gritty is great, he's pretty weird looking but he's funny and whomever is doing his accounts is hitting the right notes.

I saw this too and laughed pretty heartily

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

I think the entire social media team for the Flyers has been very good since the beginning of last year. 

They are funny, talk just the right amount of smack. 

Gritty is great, he's pretty weird looking but he's funny and whomever is doing his accounts is hitting the right notes.

I saw this too and laughed pretty heartily

He really IS the anti-Mascot ..... at first I have to admit I thought  WTF ....but he has grown on me and it is just plain hilarious how he trolls other teams and players ....

• Like 4

Yeah, put me in the "Gritty won me over" club....at first I was appalled and embarrassed.....but then he started serving people hotdogs in the bowl from the balcony with a fishing pole and I said...."Alright, they might have something here"... :)

Good stuff....and the boy LOVES him.

• Like 3