Minnesota Wild vs. Colorado Avalanche 1/31/21 @ 7:00PM CST at Xcel Energy Center

CreaseAndAssist

11 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Brodin's OT Game Winner Gives Wild Split Against Colorado and other Wild News

I have a quick summary of the game, and I talk about Rossi and Dumba too.  Better effort because it had to be.  I thought Johnson and Rau looked serviceable.  Mayhew is just so easily shrugged off the puck.  Its amazing how he can appear so dominant at one level and so easily neutralized at the next one.  Greenway had a fantastic game as did Kaprizov.  Rask...hey give him credit he had the clutch goals to give the Wild a chance to win this one in OT.  Talbot was decent, and luckily the Avs started Miska tonight.  

Parise...legs don't seem to have a much jump these days.  Bonino, the on-ice brain seems to process a bit too slow...

I have some prospect news too, check it out  

Agree regarding Dumba. It seems the knee injury was serious and his value could be down for a while. Regarding Rossi, I am not sure what info is still hiding. The player recovered from Covid infection in November, then played 4 full games at the 2021 WJC-20 in Canada. How did they(high level of doctors) miss his complication(if he has any)by playing in Austria and Canada? Myocarditis usually comes with a febrile or sub-febrile temperatures. How did they missed that symptom when they check temperatures every time? I have the same  opinion regarding Lodnia -it seems some info is hiding regarding his status.

On 2/1/2021 at 7:36 AM, Math said:

I already listed those jerseys as one of the best of the RR series, but the stars on the pants are pretty epic. The only drawback: the yellow numbers on green trim. Should've been the other way around, but I think it's because the "reverse".

The reverse is why the numbers were in Gold.  Either way, I think it should be a permanent change.  Still, it looks super sharp.  

On 2/1/2021 at 9:53 AM, Alexandron said:

Agree regarding Dumba. It seems the knee injury was serious and his value could be down for a while. Regarding Rossi, I am not sure what info is still hiding. The player recovered from Covid infection in November, then played 4 full games at the 2021 WJC-20 in Canada. How did they(high level of doctors) miss his complication(if he has any)by playing in Austria and Canada? Myocarditis usually comes with a febrile or sub-febrile temperatures. How did they missed that symptom when they check temperatures every time? I have the same  opinion regarding Lodnia -it seems some info is hiding regarding his status.

I think that's a fair question.  Did Austria ignore it?  Did Rossi conceal it because he wanted to help his team?  Hopefully the damage / issue isn't permanent.  

43 minutes ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Either way, I think it should be a permanent change.  Still, it looks super sharp.  

Absolutely. One of the best RR of the league. Now who should be threaten/bullied/blackmailed/corrupted/retained as hostage to make that happen ? (and ditch that red for good)