1-1 through 2 games but MAN is this team fun to watch!

Cheesesteak

It's been SOOOOOOO long since this team has been enjoyable to watch, with any consistency at least, and you could see it more and more last season especially at the end and playoffs.  You can tell that they're really smelling what Hak is selling and it's EXCITING to watch.  

Faster skating, higher average goal-scoring, good goal-tending and it's only going to get better as more youth come up after getting rid of a few more albatross contracts and players and bringing in more draft picks/FAs that fit H-squared's system and culture.

Mainly, no matter their standing in the division or Stanley cup chances, they are just more FUN to watch and for that I AM GLAD.

32 minutes ago, Cheesesteak said:

It's been SOOOOOOO long since this team has been enjoyable to watch, with any consistency at least, and you could see it more and more last season especially at the end and playoffs.  You can tell that they're really smelling what Hak is selling and it's EXCITING to watch.  

Faster skating, higher average goal-scoring, good goal-tending and it's only going to get better as more youth come up after getting rid of a few more albatross contracts and players and bringing in more draft picks/FAs that fit H-squared's system and culture.

Mainly, no matter their standing in the division or Stanley cup chances, they are just more FUN to watch and for that I AM GLAD.

I'm just happy to have a win the 1st week of the season!!!l  :DancingGrape:

#babysteps

36 minutes ago, Cheesesteak said:

The fact that you can actually see a team being built, as opposed to "look, more guys that used to be great" makes it not only more enjoyable for this year, but for years to come.

1 hour ago, flyercanuck said:

The fact that you can actually see a team being built, as opposed to "look, more guys that used to be great" makes it not only more enjoyable for this year, but for years to come.

So YES!

On 10/17/2016 at 3:23 PM, Cheesesteak said:

It's weird to me that they seem to be exactly the opposite of last year.  They can finally score a bunch, but they can't keep it out of their own net.   Opposite extremes.  Confuses me.  

Archived