Playoff Preview, Game #6: Minnesota Wild vs Vegas Golden Knights, Wednesday 5-26-21, 8:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

I'm not surprised at all that NYI won their series.
They're my Darkhorse pick. 

Me too. It was predicted that NYI will be a surprise for this round. I like their coach, who won a Cup with Capitals and last year playoffs with NYI  reached almost finals (they were not able to pass Tampa in semifinals if I remember).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Kap is due.....AGAIN...He is flying around.  What are the odds we have a BOLDy sighting this game?

That's why I'm supporting him now with a beverage of choice.
Worked last game.😁

2 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

We have the Pens 1st and 3rd round pick this year so the earlier they got eliminated the better.

Only a few games into the season, People were pulling for the Pens to lose game after game. 😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

Only a few games into the season, People were pulling for the Pens to lose game after game. 😅

I am long over the Penguins.  They are due for a Detroit like drought....Post Crosby and Malkin, we may see it....The higher pick we get the better.  It is a fairly weak year, I am told.  The following draft is much better

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Was hoping Tuch would snap a wrist there on the net.....Does that make me an a-hole?  I'll take it...

Don't worry I've wished for similar things on other players.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

I am long over the Penguins.  They are due for a Detroit like drought....Post Crosby and Malkin, we may see it....The higher pick we get the better.  It is a fairly weak year, I am told.  The following draft is much better

That's why we got those picks, 'Weak' draft.
Beautiful hit by Foligno !!

• Like 1

Vegas has a Wild level of shots by middle of the second in this game.  We are clearly doing something different, so adjustments have been made.  Its not like missing the Neanderthal Reeves is lowering the Knights SOG

• Like 1