Leafs must win game 7 vs these miserable Canadians

12-1 were the shots on goal for Toronto when Price had robbed the Leafs blind are least 3 ties in OT, once Hasek style.   And then they get a shot and it goes in and now we have a game 7 that never should have been.  Toronto is by far and away the better team  But of course Montreal has the better goalie. How many times have we seen this?  Il go back to 1975 to start when my Sabres lost because they did not have the better goalie. And that is the ONLY REASON they lost.  Now that I have infuriated this forum, maybe they will watch tonights game?  Go Leafs Go!!!!  Do not ruin these playoffs and let these bums move on.  If they do I am certain Winnipeg will make very short work of them.  They may make short work of the Leafs if they are not careful.  I do believe the Leafs won the series vs Winnipeg but if I am wrong do tell me?  

Lets hope as hockey fans, that the Leafs bury them tonight.  

• Like 1

Montreal was the better team for the last 3 games, watching them play was a treat for Hab fans I'm sure.

3 $11 mil. dollar men on one team is probably 2 too many, watching Simmonds, Jumbo play was pure torture, seeing Mikheyev and Engvall man the 3rd line was equally bad, trading a 1st for Foligno was senseless when more quality scoring was sorely needed.

Next year. 

• Like 1
  • Good Post 1

On 5/31/2021 at 7:28 AM, Hockey Junkie said:

12-1 were the shots on goal for Toronto when Price had robbed the Leafs blind are least 3 ties in OT, once Hasek style.   And then they get a shot and it goes in and now we have a game 7 that never should have been.  Toronto is by far and away the better team  But of course Montreal has the better goalie. How many times have we seen this?  Il go back to 1975 to start when my Sabres lost because they did not have the better goalie. And that is the ONLY REASON they lost.  Now that I have infuriated this forum, maybe they will watch tonights game?  Go Leafs Go!!!!  Do not ruin these playoffs and let these bums move on.  If they do I am certain Winnipeg will make very short work of them.  They may make short work of the Leafs if they are not careful.  I do believe the Leafs won the series vs Winnipeg but if I am wrong do tell me?  

Lets hope as hockey fans, that the Leafs bury them tonight.  

Agree, Price who played much stronger the last crucial 3 games is a better goalie than Campbell. IMO, with a better goalie Toronto would win these series and vs Winnipeg too as well.   

22 hours ago, hobie said:

Montreal was the better team for the last 3 games, watching them play was a treat for Hab fans I'm sure.

3 $11 mil. dollar men on one team is probably 2 too many, watching Simmonds, Jumbo play was pure torture, seeing Mikheyev and Engvall man the 3rd line was equally bad, trading a 1st for Foligno was senseless when more quality scoring was sorely needed.

Next year. 

Simmons had and JT had no business playing.  Campbell is not good enough for a team with this talent.  No way should they be going home