"WORST TEAM? IN NHL?" rips Montreal 5-1

Buffalo Rick

9 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

You know that Eichel whether he has the surgery and stays or is traded is going to make them better along with Powers

We knew that Eichel along with Dahlin were going to make them better. They didn't. They've been picking top 8 for 9 years now. Including a #1 and 2 #2s. And here they are a top contender....to pick #1....AGAIN!

But hey...at least you have the draft to look forward to. We don't even have that. We're back to management who thinks draft picks are tips you give out to other gms.

Edited by flyercanuck
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

We knew that Eichel along with Dahlin were going to make them better. They didn't. They've been picking top 8 for 9 years now. Including a #1 and 2 #2s. And here they are a top contender....to pick #1....AGAIN!

But hey...at least you have the draft to look forward to. We don't even have that. We're back to management who thinks draft picks are tips you give out to other gms.

Things could get better as soon as they either get Eichel on the ice or cash in on trade.  Powers is coming.  I want to get another franchise goalie.  Big concern!  

4 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Things could get better as soon as they either get Eichel on the ice or cash in on trade.  Powers is coming.  I want to get another franchise goalie.  Big concern!  

Even if he gets the surgery today it's likely February - at best - before he's on the ice.

More than likely this season is an entire loss

3 hours ago, radoran said:

Even if he gets the surgery today it's likely February - at best - before he's on the ice.

More than likely this season is an entire loss

I know. I think I heard that he won’t play this season.  His own damn fault.  We just got some grinder from Kings.  Never heard of him like half this team.  In 99 the no names worked out, but we had a goalie named Hasek