Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Thursday 11-11-21, 9:00pm, T-Mobile Arena

MNSOTA

I haven’t really been worried about Kaprizov to this point in the season, even though he only has 3 goals, because he’s still

been close to a point a game. But tonight is the kind of game where your $9M player, needs to make his presence known, and so far, he’s not sharp.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TallyTigerShark said:

I haven’t really been worried about Kaprizov to this point in the season, even though he only has 3 goals, because he’s still

been close to a point a game. But tonight is the kind of game where your $9M player, needs to make his presence known, and so far, he’s not sharp.

Nobody is that much. Vegas is giving no room and full pressure.

I hate to be 'that guy,' but even with different Vegas players, we always seem to struggle with their 'scheme'.  Its like we just cannot shake the tight checking, and we just get sloppier as the game goes on.  Then again, this team (this year) has found a way to rise late in the game, so there is some hope.

When is Boldy healthy?  Rossi has quite a few points in the past 6 games.  I would like to see him up soon.  I dont see much reason to keep Greenway with the way he is playing, and Gaudreau should not be a line with Kap and Zucc - just doesn't have the skill.  Can we get something for Greenway soon!?!  

• Like 2