Charchidi Strikes Again

Guest Desert_Fly_Dog

This guy never quits, "Lowly" Jets have the Flyers number. While that may be the case, and we have performed poorly against them in recent years, to tag them as the "Lowly" Jets really gets under my skin.

Nothing but bulletin board material....and by the way, the Jets are tied with Toronto for the eighth seed and are super motivated to win, this can't be helpful.

For some reason Charchidi likes to refer to teams as "Lowly" when they are behind us in the standings, just not cool in my opinion. But he is only a writer and not a player or coach, so it probably doesn't mean much to the other team, but it just seems that everytime he talks about a team being the "Lowly" team...they come out and kick our butts.

Sorry for venting, not a big fan of the Philly Media anyway. Thanks for your time.

the Jets are tied with Toronto for the eighth seed and are super motivated to win, this can't be helpful.

No kidding. Lowly on the road maybe, but one of the best teams at home. I'm now heading over to Pick'em to pick the Jets. Every single lowly Jet fan will know by game time that they were called "lowly."

This guy never quits, "Lowly" Jets have the Flyers number. While that may be the case, and we have performed poorly against them in recent years, to tag them as the "Lowly" Jets really gets under my skin.

Nothing but bulletin board material....and by the way, the Jets are tied with Toronto for the eighth seed and are super motivated to win, this can't be helpful.

For some reason Charchidi likes to refer to teams as "Lowly" when they are behind us in the standings, just not cool in my opinion. But he is only a writer and not a player or coach, so it probably doesn't mean much to the other team, but it just seems that everytime he talks about a team being the "Lowly" team...they come out and kick our butts.

Sorry for venting, not a big fan of the Philly Media anyway. Thanks for your time.

Lowly huh, yet they are right on Ottawa's heels....ok whatever to make the Flyer's recent struggles that more dramatic. Whatever, he needs to just keep repeating what Seravalli or whatever keeps reporting...you ever notice they have 2 reporters yet instead of reporting on different topics, they just repeat each other????

WTF???