Wild vs Blues (Game #3 GDT)

MNSOTA

26 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

That sawed off Napoleon Krug was right in front of me during Game 2, and my son was flashing him the score through the glass with his fingers up by 4.  He skated close at the whistle during a TV timeout and mouthed to my son to f^&* off.  My son is 20,  and 6' 210 and he pointed to his chin and stuck it out (e.g. he is not a little kid anymore, so not to be felt sorry for).  Shortly thereafter, the whole arena starting razzing Houso when my son yelled out after the fourth goal when it was sort of quiet...."Waivers.....Waivers".  We pissed ourselves laughing.  Houso was VERY rattled, and it continues..

That's really cool being there with your son and having such an great moment.
My kid who's double your sons age, Took me to the Chicago game a month or so ago. Club level, My favorite.
Awesome time. :)

• Good Post 1

1 hour ago, Jimtown guy said:

Good for you man and I mean that. I’ve seen a handful of friends who have died from alcoholism. Great guys too until alcohol hit their lips 

Thanks.  It is particularly enlightening to have a bunch of children that can have a few, but don't lick the bottom of the bottle like I did at the same age....Ahhhh, maturity.  Something I lacked acutely for a time in those days.  Wasn't a boon for my amateur sports career (in the end) either.  Lots of non-public punishments well deserved. 

• Like 1

Just now, bbgarnett said:

Example #1 of why I don't drink 

Well you can’t have great stories eating a salad. I kid. I have a couple to many very rarely. Hell I’m 60. Takes a week to recover. Basically a social drinker now

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Well you can’t have great stories eating a salad. I kid. I have a couple to many very rarely. Hell I’m 60. Takes a week to recover. Basically a social drinker now

LOL no you can't.

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

That's really cool being there with your son and having such an great moment.
My kid who's double your sons age, Took me to the Chicago game a month or so ago. Club level, My favorite.
Awesome time. :)

It was really cool.  We have been to many games when we had tix, but we went with another high school hockey buddy of his and his dad.  It was hilarious listening to them act like the players were small, and maybe not so 'threatening looking' anymore (well, Krug ain't 😁).  I have older ones (and a younger) too....but they weren't available

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimtown guy said:

That was the easy out for me....the 72 hour hangover from hell, and the lack of a buzz post graduation to the dark stuff on the rocks - from sober to blackout will do that to you.

4 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

O V E R E X P O S E D

I mean good on him for marketing the hell out of himself but according to my cousin they would like undervalue your homes so that when an offer came in 20K or more higher then you were expecting you'd be ecstatic and they could meet there guarantee of getting more for your home.

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Wow, has the momentum shifted since Game 1.  The Blues look weak, slow and less skilled, and without a dependable Tender.  Not a good combo.

Not to mention 3 D men out 

• Like 1