Minnesota Wild @ Ottawa Senators, Thursday 10-27-22, 6:00pm, Canadian Tire Centre

MNSOTA

7 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Next 2 games we are going to play on a road in 2 days (games are starting at 6:0 p.m.). Tomorrow against Detroit team and on Sunday against Chicago team.

'Should' gets points in both. Chicago went on a 4 game win streak until last game. Can't take them lightly.

Fluery is definitely in his zone now. He looks like he's having fun again too. His style will give us heart attacks but good to see him come around. 
I figured pride if anything got him out of that early rusty start.

Edited by ClusterChuck
  • Like 3

I thought their play in the 2nd period was perhaps some of their most dominant play of the entire season thus far.   Mason Shaw helps make the 4th line pretty pesky.  I also think Gaudreau compliments Zuccarello and Kaprizov pretty well too.  And Hartman seems more comfortable as well.  The lines may look a bit funny but its working for now (knock on wood).  

21 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

'Should' gets points in both. Chicago went on a 4 game win streak until last game. Can't take them lightly.

Fluery is definitely in his zone now. He looks like he's having fun again too. His style will give us heart attacks but good to see him come around. 
I figured pride if anything got him out of that early rusty start.

Completely agree. Both teams able to bring surprises. Chicago team is also a divisional opponent for us. Stalock will play hard against too. Dreaming to see also in a nearest future had tricks out of Kaprizov; Boldy and initiating production out of Rossi.

• Like 1