Minnesota Wild vs Montreal Canadiens, Tuesday 11-1-22, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

Just watching Kap development over these past 3 seasons, would you trade him for ANYONE aside from maybe McD?  I honestly would NOT.  He creates so many chances for other players, and can score on his own, that I think he is a 'SIGN AGAIN AT ANY PRICE BARRING INJURY TYPE PLAYER.'  If I were CL, I would rip his deal up before it is in the last year and figure out what can be done (within the rules 🤔), even if a _________________ fill in the amount is necessary.  He77 he spent almost $18MM/year on the boat anchors, whom produced nothing and brought boring hockey to the Wild.

• Good Post 2

7 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Just watching Kap development over these past 3 seasons, would you trade him for ANYONE aside from maybe McD?  I honestly would NOT.  He creates so many chances for other players, and can score on his own, that I think he is a 'SIGN AGAIN AT ANY PRICE BARRING INJURY TYPE PLAYER.'  If I were CL, I would rip his deal up before it is in the last year and figure out what can be done (within the rules 🤔), even if a _________________ fill in the amount is necessary.  He77 he spent almost $18MM/year on the boat anchors, whom produced nothing and brought boring hockey to the Wild.

Agreed...My only fear and there's nothing even slightly shown by Kap, Would be he'd want to go to a major city for the exposure in various ways other than Hockey.
He seems to be enjoying it here tho...So far.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Middleton clean shaven 😮 No more Frank Zappa on the team. :P
Great period !! 

Agree. Great period. One more goal for Kaprizov for his hat trick tonight .

Here is a new goal for this season. Last year he had 47 goals, but this year he suppose to make 50 for the new Wild record performed by forward.

And Boldy suppose to be this season in role of Fiala. He must to produce more and more every game, every season. It seems he is able to do that because definitely he has enough talent.

4 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Agreed...My only fear and there's nothing even slightly shown by Kap, Would be he'd want to go to a major city for the exposure in various ways other than Hockey.

It seems he is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

Small town kid in Russia - never a MosCOW turd.  It may help us, as he likes to fish and hates the limelight (still no interviews, and I have heard from my daughter whom met him at a U of M bar that he speaks English better than he admits to doing)

• Good Post 2

4 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Small town kid in Russia - never a MosCOW turd.  It may help us, as he likes to fish and hates the limelight (still no interviews, and I have heard from my daughter whom met him at a U of M bar that he speaks English better than he admits to doing)

😎 That helps a lot.