Minnesota Wild vs Detroit Red Wings, Wednesday 12-14-22, 6:30pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

10 hours ago, Tomdog said:

Exactly. I guess some people want the game to turn into basketball. 

Not me....got a fight club thread, and i try and post every good hit and esp the questionable ones. Watched it over and over again,and i see PPOC as the head.

Agree to disagree i guess. Cheers.

14 hours ago, Brewin Flames said:

Not me....got a fight club thread, and i try and post every good hit and esp the questionable ones. Watched it over and over again,and i see PPOC as the head.

Agree to disagree i guess. Cheers.

I agree with you. It was not a good hit but intentional one into Hronik's head by using Reaves body. Definitely this player had a few seconds concussion. I did see this right away. Reaves was able easily to avoid this hit, but he did not. Unbelievable, but Reaves stupidly said in his interview that he hit him like a football player. I hate that part of him as well as his presentation of other players in the locker room like a wild crazy person. So far I do not think it was a good thing to sign him to occupy someone place like Walker, Rossi, Beckman. Foligno and Reaves are different players for our team.