Minnesota Wild @ New Jersey Devils 2/21/23 at 6:00PM CST Official GDT

CreaseAndAssist

24 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

so who you people most afraid of in the western conference for the playoff's Dog Yes GIF by HIF Australia

I honestly don't think the Wild are 'smart' enough to be afraid of ANYONE in the West....and I like them ignorant like that!

Sure, there are teams that, on paper, should dispose of the Wild rather handily, but they don't play games on paper.
If someone is gonna bounce the Wild, they are gonna have to earn it.

Question might go the other way:
"What so-called 'contender' would really not have to face the Wild and risk an upset?" .... hmmmmmm indeed. :) 

• Haha 1

I hated to do it, but due to the general scoring woes of the Wild, and because his linemate is out, I had to sit someone in my fantasy hockey playoff matchup.
And it was Mats Zuccarello.

Hoping he proves me wrong and puts up points (which won't count for me because I benched him), but I went with Buffalo's Jeff Skinner in place of Zucc till Mats can get his mojo back. 😞

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

I hated to do it, but due to the general scoring woes of the Wild, and because his linemate is out, I had to sit someone in my fantasy hockey playoff matchup.
And it was Mats Zuccarello.

Hoping he proves me wrong and puts up points (which won't count for me because I benched him), but I went with Buffalo's Jeff Skinner in place of Zucc till Mats can get his mojo back😞

With Kap out, I was hoping he'd shoot more. Take the role of Scorer and not Distributor.