Wild vs Blackhawks; Sunday 12/3/23; 1 PM CT; Excel Energy Center Arena

Alexandron

Fleury made huge 5 saves during Hawks PP in the 1st period. Only for that part he should be at least a 3rd star of the game.🫠 But we still have 2 more periods.🤔. Hope we will be able to place 2 more goals to reach 5 goals per game which should be our goal for this season. It seems team is capable to do this.

I break down the season in 8 -10 game series. Throw out 2 as most teams give away pts in a couple games.
I look/Hope they can go 6-3-1 for 1/2 the 8 and 5-4-1 for the others.
Then you have a good team and sit well for the PO's.
Sure, A 7 game win streak would ease the pain of that losing streak but that's a lot to ask for and that stretch dug a hole for catching the division leaders.

• Good Post 1

2 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Didn't do much on that PP but it did stop the Hawks pressure for a bit.

Yes. It didn't., but it stopped slightly.🙂

Are you using sixty six? Mine doesn't work today. Our radio is my main source now.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Merril...What were you doing ??? 😬

Merrill is not the D I am most concerned about.  Gogs is due to give up a 1:0, as he has completely lost ANY for speed.  He is just BAD.  We need to keep Hunt up and start to rotate in Lambos while Bedrosian is out.  We have some pylons in the 6-7 deep 🙄

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

Yes. It didn't., but it stopped slightly.🙂

Are you using sixty six? Mine doesn't work today. Our radio is my main source now.

Still getting that error on 66...On Hockey is my backup. Ok, But not the best on full screen.
66 was fine last game but that network error has been happening often lately.

• Thanks 1

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Merrill is not the D I am most concerned about.  Gogs is due to give up a 1:0, as he has completely lost ANY for speed.  He is just BAD.  We need to keep Hunt up and start to rotate in Lambos while Bedrosian is out.  We have some pylons in the 6-7 deep 🙄

Yeah, Gogs doesn't have that gear that everyone else has found. Was really bad last game too.

ZUCC !!