Wild vs Penguins; Monday 12/18/23; 6:00 PM CT; PP PAINTS Arena

wildstars95

Starting Gus tonight,  so maybe so.

Hopefully they can pile in some goals early so they can cruise a little and save something for  Boston. 

I don't care how young Faber is he can't play 30 minutes a night 4 days in a week's time.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

Starting Gus tonight,  so maybe so.

Hopefully they can pile in some goals early so they can cruise a little and save something for  Boston. 

I don't care how young Faber is he can't play 30 minutes a night 4 days in a week's time.

No kidding. You'd think now with Brodin + Spurgeon out, They'd spread the responsibility out with Faber a little extra time.
Tells me Hynes isn't comfortable with his current D core.
Suter got away with those minutes because he glided the whole time and nobody on the bench liked him. 😁

3 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

No kidding. You'd think now with Brodin + Spurgeon out, They'd spread the responsibility out with Faber a little extra time.
Tells me Hynes isn't comfortable with his current D core.
Suter got away with those minutes because he glided the whole time and nobody on the bench liked him. 😁

He probably glided just so he could stay on the ice longer since no one liked him besides Parise and maybe Koivu.

• Haha 1
  • Good Post 1

5 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

I thought that's what the fans were saying 😅
I think he should've started.

Especially since this could be the last time he played in PIT. Assuming he retires

Edited by bbgarnett

5 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

Especially since this could be the last time he played in PIT. Assuming he retires

Exactly...
Wont retire Until he gets 4 more wins. Hopefully with us but I'd doubt he stays here for another season, Unless things go south with Gus.