Wild vs Penguins; Monday 12/18/23; 6:00 PM CT; PP PAINTS Arena

wildstars95

4 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

If Alexandron is around, NHL 66 is working now.

Sorry, I was not around, but at Christmas party at my friend's house. I was not able to listen game on radio as well as sixty six didn't work on his computer. All I listened on a radio interviews with Gustavsson and Haynes during my driving home. I liked that Haynes promised on taking more care to avoid penalties for the team as much as possible because they cost us losing games like it happened last game.

1 hour ago, notfondajane said:

I,like most Penguins fans, wanted to see Fleury in net for the Wild. We were disappointed. I guess their coach did what he had to do.

Yes. Our coach (the smartest coach for our team so far) did the right thing. He didn't want to make happy most Penguins fans including you in case of our loss when Fleury was in the net. He made you disappointed despite of your win.

8 hours ago, Alexandron said:

Yes. Our coach (the smartest coach for our team so far) did the right thing. He didn't want to make happy most Penguins fans including you in case of our loss when Fleury was in the net. He made you disappointed despite of your win.

I guarantee that MAF cost the Wild at least 4 wins. Which would have help the team in the standings. 

I can't withstand such a persistent Pens/Canes fan. Pens are in the same position as we are now. Look how much cost your goalies first. In NHL cost of 4 wins still is not a bad number. Hockey is a team play. Fleury stopped playing for your team many seasons ago. Just forget about him. Scratch completely from your brain his name and train your Pens fans to do the same. It seems you have some kind of a long-time addiction against him. You mentioned about him even when we (Wild fans) became a part of this forum in 2018 and he was not our goalie then. Look for your message regarding Fleury at our thread "Today in Wild History" on July 28,2018.

13 hours ago, Alexandron said:

Sorry, I was not around, but at Christmas party at my friend's house. I was not able to listen game on radio as well as sixty six didn't work on his computer. All I listened on a radio interviews with Gustavsson and Haynes during my driving home. I liked that Haynes promised on taking more care to avoid penalties for the team as much as possible because they cost us losing games like it happened last game.

NHL 66 took some time but later in the first it worked.
I keep trying with it as it has the sharpest picture when working.

• Thanks 1