Wild vs Kraken; Saturday 02/24/24; 9 PM CT; Climate Pledge Arena

Alexandron

WILD WINNN AN IMPORTANT GAME!!!! 556 wins for Marc-Andre Fleury! We made our goal and placed 5 goals tonight!!! 

And Clusterchuck is a winner tonight in predicting the most closest score in our WIN!!!! 😄

Zuccarello with a 4-point night.  As long as the Wild's best players play like this...it makes a lot of things a lot easier.  I thought Declan Chisholm had another good game.  It's a good win on the 2nd half of a back-to-back this team has to have if it wants to climb back into the playoff picture.  

Didn't like the hit Eriksson Ek took late in the game by Will Borgen.  Hopefully he's just a little sore; because he's irreplaceable IMO.  

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

John Hynes told reporters that Joel Eriksson Ek is fine in case anyone missed it.  

Still can't figure out why that wasn't boarding or at least a cross-check penalty...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IllaZilla said:

Still can't figure out why that wasn't boarding or at least a cross-check penalty...

I agree. It seems for me it was a pure boarding when EEK received a head injury (in my opinion it was in form of concussion).