Wild vs Avalanche; Thursday 04/04/24; 7:00 PM CT; Xcel Energy Center Arena

Foligno, Zuccarello and Hartman have ntc as well. The only tradeable players are the ones no one would want to trade.

Unless BG can work some magic or the players make a revival they will be another year older, another year slower.

Just good enough to make the playoffs, if healthy, and lose in the first round.

Our talent isn't as good as we think.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

Foligno, Zuccarello and Hartman have ntc as well. The only tradeable players are the ones no one would want to trade.

Unless BG can work some magic or the players make a revival they will be another year older, another year slower.

Just good enough to make the playoffs, if healthy, and lose in the first round.

Our talent isn't as good as we think.

I disagree.  I think our talent is as good as WE think it is.  We don't think it's that good and the difference between them and Colorado or the other better teams in the West is painfully obvious.  

I don't see many (if any) people here that think this team is the equal of any of the West's best.  I don't see many (if any) buying the crap Anthony LaPanta, Wes Walz and Ryan Carter try to sell each every game that the club is just a great team that was hobbled by bad luck & injuries.  

Most of us seem to be rather skeptical of this team and its chances both in the short term and long term.  

There is a small chance the Wild will have a 40-goal scorer (Kaprizov), two 30-goal scorers (Eriksson Ek, Boldy) and maybe two 20 goal scorers (Rossi & Hartman).  In past years we would've killed for that...but with such an atrocious penalty kill and average to below average goaltending...it doesn't really matter.    

39 minutes ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

There is a small chance the Wild will have a 40-goal scorer (Kaprizov), two 30-goal scorers (Eriksson Ek, Boldy) and maybe two 20 goal scorers (Rossi & Hartman). 

That's 140 goals from the top of the lineup.

Another 15 from the 4th line and another 40 from the D.

That's 195 expected goals.

Where do the other 65 come from?